You might be looking for...
- DART is an open source multi-body physics simulator widely used for robotics and computer graphics applications. It is one of the supported physics engines by Gazebo.
- Assistive Gym is an open source RL benchmark providing a range of tasks involving physical interaction between robots and humans.
- Robotic Assistance with Dressing is a NSF-funded project for developing assistive robots to put clothes on people in need.
- A short tutorial on multibody dynamics.
- A short tutorial on formulating contact constraints for multibody systems.